Monday, January 12, 2009

I need to follow my own advice...

Saturday Mike and I were trying to put some old family video's on the computer so I could edit them. Well for some reason my computer was acting really crazy. So Mike checked my Hard Drive and it was so full it was going to CRASH!! I have been working on cleaning up my folders and I had copied all my 2008 photo's to cd's but I hadn't put them on my External HD yet (it was too full also) and I wasn't ready to delete them from the computer. I was in trouble! So my Awesome Hubby went out and bought me a new 1 terabyte HD!! He came home and backed up my computer and then I deleted all my Scrapbooking and Photo's. That was half my computers space! I am so relieved that he looked into this. I would have lost everything! So this is just another reminder check your space and back up everything! We scrapbookers tend to download stuff like crazy and don't check our available space very often. So if you haven't already, back it up! Sorry for no layouts! I will hopefully be getting a scrapbook night soon and have lots of stuff to share! It is hard to hold a baby in one hand and scrapbook with the other!

No comments: